Homosexuality will bring down any nation! Homosexuals are a disgrace to any society in any age or dispensation. In pagan and so-called unenlightened countries, known homosexuals are killed because they are so despised. However, in enlightened America, where everyone has liberties to do abominable and despicable acts against nature, homosexuals are defended and protected.
Some say they are sick. Some say they are “freaks of nature.” Some say they are the unfortunate victims of the society that produced them. Others just contend that they have simply chosen an alternative life style.
Today any who would dare oppose this dirty, filthy, vulgar way of life is charged with being intolerant, lacking understanding, homophobic, uninformed, ignorant, uncaring and being unloving. Also, they cry that their civil rights are being violated! What about the civil rights of those who practice incest, prostitution, cross gendered, cross dressers, public nudity, polygamy, or even rape? Perhaps I best hold my peace lest these illicit acts also become part of the freedoms and fabric of this perverted and wicked generation. Wait a minute, some are already here!
In fact, homosexuality is a violation of natural law, a violation of God’s law and until recently a violation of most states man-made laws. And now they have the same freedom to be called normal, get married, adopt children, and live openly among society, teaching their perverted lifestyles to our children. The bottom line is that homosexuality is sin. In every age God condemned such gross practices:
1. Genesis 18:16-19:20 (1,898 B.C.). God said the sins of Sodom and Gomorrah were “very grievous.” God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah with fire and brimstone; But we are being told such should be allowed to flaunt themselves in every aspect of society.
2. Leviticus 18:22-24:1 (1450 B.C.). “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.” Leviticus 20:13: “If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death: their blood shall be upon them.”
3. Judges 19-20 (1350 B.C.). The tribe of Benjamin was all but destroyed by the other tribes of Israel, because of the Benjaminite’s sodomy, rape and vile ways.
4. Romans 1:26,32 (50-60 A.D.). “And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.” “Who knowing the judgment of God that they which commit such things are worthy of death. . .”
5. Deuteronomy 23:18 (1400 B.C.). “You shall not bring the hire of a whore, or the price of a dog, (male prostitute) into the house of the Lord. . .”
6. 1 Corinthians 6:9 (50-60 A.D.) “Know you not that the God? Be unrighteous shall not inherit the Kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate (homosexuals) nor abusers of themselves with mankind.”
The foregoing passages show God’s attitude toward homosexuality. Should our attitude be any less stringent? Remember this warning from the apostle Paul who said, “Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them (Rom 1:32). That day is here and now. To America and all the nations that will follow her, beware and repent! “That day is here and now. To America and all the nations that will follow her, beware! “The pride of your heart has deceived you, you that dwell in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that says in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground? Though you exalt yourself as the eagle, and though you set your nest among the stars, there will I bring you down, says the Lord” (Obad 3,4). “The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God” (Ps 9:17). “Now consider this, you that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver” (Ps 50:22). “ Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap” (Gal 6:7).”For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind…” (Hos 8:7).